AJA Video Systems has started shipping KUMO 3232-12G compact routers, featuring 32x 12G-SDI inputs and 32x 12G-SDI outputs in a portable 2RU profile for flexible and cost-efficient 12G-SDI routing.
Designed for use in broadcast, production and ProAV environments, KUMO 3232-12G supports large format resolutions, high frame rates and deep color formats, while reducing cable runs when transporting 4K/UltraHD over SDI. KUMO 3232-12G offers network-based and/or physical control and mirrors the form of AJA’s production-proven KUMO 3232 routers, with the additional benefit of a new USB port for configuring IP addresses via AJA’s eMini-Setup software. For emerging 8K workflows, KUMO 3232-12G is also equipped for multi-port gang-routing.
Key feature highlights include:
- 12G-SDI inputs and outputs for up to 4K/UltraHD support at 60p
- Small, portable 2RU form factor
- Single cable support for streamlined 4K/UltraHD signal routing
- Redundant power supply option
- Configure and save up to eight salvos per router
- Auto re-clocking SDI rates: 270 Mbps /1.483/1.485/2.967/2.970/5.934/5.940/
- 11.868/11.880 Gbps
- Support for AJA KUMO Control Panels (hardware, with direct connect or networked)
- USB port to easily configure the router IP address and simplify initial network configurations
- Embedded web server for remote control on any standard web browser
- 5-year warranty and support
Pricing and Availability
KUMO 3232-12G is now available for $3995 US MSRP. For more information, visit: www.aja.com/products/kumo-3232-12g.