Live on stage for houses of worship, theater and bass drum recording.
The C547 is a hypercardioid professional boundary layer microphone. The rugged, non-crush case and a switchable bass-cut filter make the C547 an ideal choice for tough on-stage assignments. Using PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology with hypercardioid polar pattern, the microphone provides high directivity and neutral sound. The C547 is built on the same acoustical components as the legendary C747 V11.
Primarily designed for use in houses of worship, theaters and conferencing, the C547 BL is also a good choice for miking kick drums and other instruments. The highly efficient RFi-Shield technology substantially reduces interference noise due to electromagnetic pollution.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern - for maximum rejection of disturbing signals
- Acoustics based on C747 V11 - for wide, smooth frequency response
- RFi-Shield technology - reduces interference noise due to electromagnetic pollution
- Rugged, low profile housing - withstands the rigors of the stage
- Paintable grille assembly - to blend in with stage decoration