AKG DMS300 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and eight channels of rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life and the ultimate ease-of-use. The DMS300 is available in two options: with a high-quality, AKG handheld microphone or with a bodypack. The bodypack is instrument ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip-on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters.
Leveraging more than 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and offering 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, the DMS300 provides crisp, studio-quality sound with none of the interference found in analog wireless systems. Combined with ultra-low latency, these features make the DMS300 is a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
Unrivaled fidelity, security and performance make the AKG DMS300 the ideal digital wireless solution for performing musicians, corporate and government presenters, houses of worship, fitness instructors, educators and anyone who seeks both studio-quality sound and freedom of movement onstage.
- Easy Setup and Operation - Seamless setup and operation of up to eight simultaneous, coexisting DMS300 systems
- Wireless Range - 30m (100’) operating range
- Long-lasting power - Up to 12-hour battery life using 2x AA batteries
- High-resolution sound - 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Rack mountable - Optional rackmount kit available
- Live sound instrumental performance
- Public speaking, business presentation and training
- 1x HT300 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
- 1x SR300 Stationary Receiver
- 1x Universal AC Power Adapter
- 1x Microphone Stand Adapter
- 2x AA Batteries