Apantac continues to expands its line of TAHOMA, MT HOOD, CRESCENT and MAZAMA signal processing and extension solutions and is launching many new products at NAB 2012, booth N4806.
New to the TAHOMA Multiviewer series:
• MiniQ – Compact expandable: The MiniQ uses the Apantac t-link™ technology to configure its flexible outputs. A fully populated MiniQ 3 RU frame can be configured as 8 quad-splits with 32 windows on a single output. Any window can be freely adjusted. The MiniQ supports inputs ranging from composite to 3G SDI and can output up to 1920x1200 50/60Hz.
New to the MT HOOD Extenders & Switches series:
• HDBaseT extender and receiver set with Ethernet and Power over Ethernet (POE)
• 4x4 and an 8x8 HDMI Matrix switch
• Dual Head KVM Extender to extends VGA, USB mouse, and keyboard over two CAT 5e/6 cables
• Dual Head KVM Extender to extends HDMI/DVI, USB mouse and keyboard over two CAT 5e/6 cables
• A USB Touch Screen Extender extends VGA with USB control over a single CAT 5e/6 cable
• VGA Skew Corrector - provides skew delay correction between the Red, Green and Blue VGA signals being transmitted over CAT 5e/6 cable.
New to the CRESCENT Signal Processing series:
• Universal Scaler – US-3500 – Converts inputs ranging from composite, component, VGA, DVI and HDMI into any SDI format (with Genlock.)
• Universal Scaler – US 3000 – Converts inputs ranging from composite, component, VGA, DVI and HDMI into any SDI format.
• MicroQ – Low cost quad-split that accepts a range of inputs including composite, SDI, HD-SDI, 3G HD-SDI and outputs up to 1080p in both HDMI and SDI.
• tWarp – Turns any output of a TAHOMA Multiviewer to portrait mode by turning it 90 or 270 degrees.
New to the MAZAMA Fiber Series:
• DVI Fiber Optic extender that passes true EDID using a single SC type fiber. Extends 1080p signals up to 1500 feet.
• Dual Link DVI Fiber Optic extender that supports resolutions up to 3840x2400. Extends signals up to 1000 feet.
• HDMI Fiber Optic extender that uses a single SC type fiber. Extends 1080p signals up to 1500 feet.
• DVI Fiber Optic fixed cable extender that extends 1080p signals up to 500 meters at resolutions up to 1920x1200.
• DVI Dual Link Fiber Optic fixed cable extender that extends Dual Link DVI signals up to 330 meters, using two multi-mode SC fibers.
• HDMI Fiber Optic extender that extends 1080p signals up to 500 meters over a single multi-mode SC fiber.
Apantac will be at NAB 2012 on booth N4806.