The myViewBoard Visual Learning Suite, ViewBoard IFP52 Series of Interactive Displays and LD163-181 Direct View LED Display Won in their Respective Categories
BREA, CA (Sept. 2, 2021) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solution products, announces that three of its products were recognized by Tech & Learning Magazine for its 2021 Best Tools for Back-to-School Awards of Excellence. The ViewBoard® IFP52 Series Interactive Displays won in the "Primary K-6" category, the myViewBoard™ Visual Learning Suite won in the "Secondary 6-12" category, and the LD163-181 Direct View LED Display won in the "Higher Ed: College and Beyond" category.
As schools get ready for the 2021-22 school year, Tech & Learning’s new Awards of Excellence program, "The Best Tools for Back to School" is designed to help T&L readers find the most impressive products and solutions that will support their work in any learning environment. Eligible products included hardware, software, curriculum, and more, all divided by grade levels to make it easier for readers to find the solutions they need. T&L’s judges deemed these products as standouts for helping students, parents, and teachers succeed as they head back to school.
"As we head into another uncertain year in education, technology will continue to be one of the key drivers for innovation," says Tech & Learning Group Publisher Christine Weiser. "Our judges chose the winning products recognized here for their versatility, compatibility, value, and ability to help schools solve challenges and support continuous instruction. Congratulations to all of our winners."
"We’re thrilled that our three products were named winners in their respective categories by Tech & Learning judges," said Jeff Volpe, President at ViewSonic Corp. "ViewSonic has worked hard to develop products and solutions for in-person, distance and hybrid learning. We continue to strive and lead the way with innovative, teacher-centric solutions, services and support that improve student engagement and outcomes, while adapting to fluid learning environments. We’re excited that these solutions, which are all part of the myViewBoard ecosystem, can help teachers and students with sharing, collaboration and communication."
ViewBoard IFP52 Series Interactive Display
- Native 4K Ultra HD (3480x2160) resolution
- Integrated 45W sound bar (2x 15W front-facing speakers and 1x 15W subwoofer);
- Built-in microphone array with audio detection and noise cancellation capabilities and front-facing connectivity ports
- Front-face USB-C connectivity provides up to 60W power delivery for convenient charging of your peripherals and accessories.
- Enhanced user interface for access to Side Tool Bars to easily call-up shortcut menus and access to On-Screen Display
- Comes with myViewBoard and ViewBoard Cast software for interactivity, collaboration, communication and engagement
myViewBoard Visual Learning Software Suite
- Collection of software tools as part of the myViewBoard education ecosystem
- Software suite includes: myViewBoard Manager Advanced, myViewBoard Clips, myViewBoard Classroom, and more
- Allows real-time wireless collaboration, screen mirroring/sharing and digital whiteboarding
- Works with Windows-, Android- and cloud-based environments
LD163-181 All-in-One Direct View LED Display
- 163-inch, all-in-one, direct view LED display
- Native 1080p Full HD (1920x1080) resolution; 120% Rec.709 color; 600 nits of brightness; 4,440Hz refresh rate; 1.88mm fine pixel pitch
- Embedded SoC platform; Android 8.0 O/S; 4GB RAM; 32GB internal memory
- Integrated ViewBoard Cast™ local screen sharing software and the myViewBoard™ Display remote content sharing software
- Cloud-based myViewBoard™ Manager allows for remote monitoring, managing apps and pushing out broadcasts
- Chrome, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and iOS compliant