July 13, 2021 - AmpliVox Sound Systems salutes the men and women of U.S. Armed Services branches with the roll out of a multimedia lectern in custom military colors and logos.
The 3254 AmpliVox Pinnacle Lectern is available in the color and/or logo of any Armed Service branch – Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard.
"AmpliVox proudly salutes our troops by customizing our popular, made-in-the-USA Pinnacle Lectern," said AmpliVox CEO Don Roth. "It's our way of saying 'thank you' to all that our service men and women do for us."
The lectern is available in a front panel color that matches the standard PMS color of each of the military branches.
And, as with most AmpliVox lecterns, an optional custom logo can be added that reflects the military branch and/or other identifying information.
Other colors and logo combinations are available upon request. You must provide the PMS color # and image of logo you would like to implement to your custom lectern.
Swatch images are considered approximate representations of the actual color / pattern and not a guarantee of actual color / pattern received.
Featuring Integrated Dashboard with finger tip controls (ST and SW models)
- Power Switch: Power source
- External Speaker Jack: For passive speaker
- Line Out Jack: Connects to house system or external PA system
- Aux In Jack: Connects to external audio device
- such as a CD/MP3 player or hard wired iPhone
- XLR Mic Connector: For wired microphones
- Preamp Connector: Ribbon wire from control panel
- Internal Speaker: Connects to lectern speaker