27,000 lumens of solid-state illumination at a resolution of 4096x2160.
Developed to Deliver Value, Year after Year
The INSIGHT DUAL LASER4K introduces a remarkably bright 4K projection solution for discerning professional, simulation, visualization, signage,and large-screen applications. Building on the Award Winning INSIGHT Laser, this addition to the family brings exceptional brightness with dual lasers producing a stunning 27,000 lumens.
Venues where both image detail and image stability are critical will directly benefit from both the INSIGHT Dual Laser 4K’s advanced resolution and solid-state illumination platform. Additionally, applications where image uniformity is a critical concern, such as venues employing the same content across numerous screens simultaneously, will immediately realize value from the INSIGHT'S consistent solid-state illumination performance. In environments where the projector will be installed in hard-to-reach locations, the impressive limited maintenance of the INSIGHT DUAL 4K LASER display will save both time and maintenance costs.
With 20,000 hours of illumination life and no lamp replacements required, the INSIGHT 4K LASER family delivers bright, stable and color-accurate imagery. All with the stunning detail and image subtlety that only full 4096 x 2160 4K resolution can deliver, and all at approximately 40% of the size and weight of existing 4K projector solutions. In applications where a compelling, clear visual experience is a critical measure of success, Digital Projection’s INSIGHT 4K LASER delivers.
No Lamp Replacements = Low Maintenance and Budget Friendly
The elimination of lamp replacements due to the solid-state illumination system creates immediate value for any venue. By bypassing regular lamp replacement cycles, nearly all lifetime costs for the INSIGHT DUAL 4K LASER are incurred at time of purchase. This key characteristic allows the INSIGHT DUAL 4K LASER to provide, in many cases, a substantially abbreviated cost of ownership over the lifespan of the system. Venues looking to produce a dazzling visual experience will realize true cost-saving benefits through the advanced illumination technology of Digital Projection's laser projectors.
- High Brightness laser illuminated
- Compact integrated chassis
- Long life light source
- Sealed optics
- Maintenance free
- 3D capable
- DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 inputs
- Up to 60fps 4096x2160 pixels sequential input via DisplayPort
- Up to 60fps (2x30fps) 4096x2160 pixels dual-pipe input via DisplayPort
- Dual flash processing for 3D sources
- Dark time insertion capability
- Smear reduction for 2D displays
- Synchronization of active glasses (or polarizing switcher, TBC)
- Low latency processing
- Image blanking (linear curtains) on all edges
- Up to 12 bits color processing (depending on source and input type)
- Degamma table maps 12-bit input to 16-bit palette (R, G and B) for display
- Degamma selection from a list of parametric curves
- Individual R, G and B lift and gain
- Black and white level adjustment via brightness and contrast control
- Accurate matching of projectors in tiled or blended applications
- User selection and storage of primary and secondary user defined color targets up to 7 points
- Keypad with on-screen display
- Remote control - IR or cable
- Network control via RJ45
- Served web page for remote control via tablets and smart phones
- PC control application
- Built-in stacking points
- Eyebolts for quick mounting
- Optional mounting/grab rail
- Robust lens mount with memorized position, zoom and focus
- Extensive lens shift encompassing all lens capabilities
- High quality sharp lenses designed for 4K performance with long focal distances