Crestron RL® 2 is an advanced group collaboration solution for conference rooms and huddle spaces that combines Crestron® hardware with Skype® for Business software. Skype for Business (formerly Microsoft® Lync®) offers an enterprise-ready unified communications platform capable of delivering presence, instant messaging, voice, and video across the network or Internet using computers and mobile devices. Crestron RL 2 extends the Skype for Business experience to the conference room so groups can communicate and collaborate in real time from multiple locations. Crestron RL 2 combines the intuitive room control solutions of Crestron with the unified communication and collaboration features of Skype for Business.
Easy to Use
With one touch of the touch screen, anyone can walk into a conference room and instantly start a collaboration session. Crestron RL 2 lets you share your desktop with local and remote participants, view and annotate over a PowerPoint® presentation, and use the room's large screen touch display as an interactive whiteboard to sketch out ideas— all in real time. Remote participants can join from their personal computers, mobile devices, and other Crestron RL 2 systems. Crestron RL 2 lets everyone share their ideas and documents collaboratively — anytime, anywhere, with any device.
Easy to Purchase and Install
The Crestron RL 2 wall mount system package(CCS-UC-200-WMT KIT)can turn a typical meeting room or office into a collaborative meeting space. It works with third-party touch screen displays up to 70" diagonal and includes everything required for a turnkey solution. There's nocomplicated design or programming required. It connects over the corporate LAN, so there are no additional infrastructure expenses such as MCUs or gateways. And, if your organization already uses Skype for Business, there are no additional licenses or fees required.
Installation involves simply mounting the display assembly to the wall (display not included), plugging in the power and LAN cables, and placing the microphone and touch screen console on the conference table. The display assembly includes hidden storage for the system codec and other components, affording a clean appearance while eliminating the need for a separate equipment rack. ...
- A full-featured, simple to usegroup collaboration system based on Skype® for Business
- Works with any compatible touch screen display up to 70" to provide a turnkey wall mounted solution for conference rooms, huddle rooms, and executive offices
- Supports single or dual display configurations
- Enables interactive collaboration from anywhere using any device
- Easy to specify and install — requires no custom design or programming
- Low cost of ownership — no MCUs or gateways needed
- Tabletop touch screen console affords easy, intuitive operation
- Allows customizable control of room lighting, shades, AV, and other equipment
- Includes a high-definition camera, microphone, and sound bar
- Allows customization using Crestron and Crestron-approved third-party accessories
- Provides auto-switching HDMI®, VGA, and DM 8G+® content source inputs
- Supports audio as well as video from content sources
- Allows input expansion using DigitalMedia™ transmitters and switchers
- Integrates seamlessly with Crestron Avia™ Digital Signal Processors
- Integrates with Crestron Fusion® Cloud to support enterprise-wide room monitoring
- Mobile cart option available