"The Epson Pro L-Series laser-based 3LCD projectors are rapidly becoming the benchmark for color reproduction, brightness, stacking, and blending capabilities," said Gavin Downey, senior product manager, Epson America. "We will continue to expand our laser projector offerings and demonstrate our commitment to the Pro AV industry by delivering incredible visual experiences with superior color brightness while reducing maintenance time and costs."
Epson's flagship Pro L25000U, the world's first 3LCD laser projector with 25,000 lumens of color brightness and white brightness1, will also be on display at ISE. The Pro L25000U uses advanced edge blending and auto image calibration for creating immersive experiences, and offers seamless integration tools.
Additional features and benefits of the new Pro L-Series for live events or large venue installations include:
- Exceptional Display – Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement technology2 and SXGA+ resolution for a wider range of venues
- 4K Enhancement Technology – Revolutionary technology accepts a 4K signal and enhances a 1080p signal to surpass Full HD image quality, by shifting each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution2
- Solid-State Laser Light Source – Provides virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours3
- Versatile Connectivity – Supports the full range of inputs including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
- Web-based Remote Management – Control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Professional Installation Features – Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, Instant Off® power, quieter performance, and AbsoluteBlack™ contrast ratio
- Outstanding Service and Support – Limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or three years, whichever comes first
Availability, Pricing and Support
The Epson Pro L-Series will be available Fall 2017, with pricing announced prior to launch. The projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, and next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways4. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/largevenue.
Color Brightness Specification and Projector Performance
The color brightness specification (measuring red, green and blue) published by the Society for Information Display (SID) allows consumers to compare projector color performance without conducting a side-by-side shootout. With today's high definition content, presenters can display content with higher quality in brighter environments. For a truly impressive image, projectors need to offer both high color brightness and high white brightness. High color brightness is important for larger screen sizes and provides flexibility for a variety of screen materials. Without sufficient color brightness, images may be muddy, soft and lose detail, even in a dark room. For more information, visit www.colorlightoutput.com.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 91 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).