LONG BEACH, Calif. – Dec. 1, 2010 – Epson America today announced the BrightLink 450Wi interactive projector and BrightLink Solo interactive module are now shipping with TeamBoard Draw, an easy-to-use annotation software. Designed for teachers, trainers, and business users, Teamboard Draw provides features and functionalities necessary to make class time, lectures and meetings as effective as possible. In addition, users can create digital notes on BrightLink-projected content that can be shared and reused.
“The Epson BrightLink 450Wi first shipped with a basic annotation toolbar called Easy Interactive Tools, and Teamboard Draw takes our BrightLink customers further in providing more robust and flexible capabilities for both Windows and Mac,” said Claudine Wolas-Shiva, senior product manager, Epson America.
Designed for a broad audience of users from the board room to the classroom, Draw features onboard video tutorials* and help files to aid those new to interactivity. In addition, a programmable presentation toolbar allows users to link the Draw program to key applications such as PowerPoint, RM Easiteach or software of their choice, providing one-click access to presentation and annotation tools, as well as the ability to save those annotations directly in the native file.
Additional features and functions include:
- Wide array of annotation tools allows for the creation of lines, shapes and colors
- Screen shade and spotlight tools provide more effective presentations and lessons
- Advanced page and file management capabilities allow users to export work to an assortment of file formats, including PowerPoint, PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, HTML, and interactive whiteboard (IWB)
- Software records presentations and annotations as animated files (.tbr) which can be played back any time
- Text-to-speech function aids spelling and pronunciation skills in young students
- Supports Microsoft handwriting recognition (Windows Vista and 7 operating systems only)