The KA24 is part of the K-array KA line of power amplifiers. It's a 4 channel per 500W on 4 Ohm all-in-one amp. It has 4 fully independent and configurable channels. The integrated DSP offers EQ, Matrix, Levels, Delays and Limiter functions on every channel. The KA24 is usable as a mixer for fixed installations thanks to the microphone and Phantom power options available on every analog IN. 2 GPIO ports give easy external analog controls using K-array accessories. All DSP functions are remote controlled via the K-framework software over RS485 (3-pin XLR) or integrated USB connector. The KA24 features optical limiters an protection against over temperature, over current and short circuits.
- 2000w in just 2 rack units
- 4 analog IN and 2 AES-EBU IN to 4 fully configurable OUT
- 2 GPIO for external analog controls
- Integrated DSP with processing, matrix and delays
- Onboard touch screen for easy access functions
- Mic IN and 48V option on all IN for mixer application