PROTECT YOUR EYES AND VIEW IN COMFORT
Did you know that your eyes are affected by flickers on the monitor while you may not have seen them Over time, working, gaming and movie viewing can cause eye strain and fatigue. But, Flicker Safe and Reader Mode help maximize visual comfort by protecting your eyes from harmful blue light and reducing the flicker level to almost zero.
PRESET CUSTOMIZED OPTIONS WITH JUST A CLICK
OnScreen Control allows you to modify your screen configuration by a few clicks without forcing physical buttons built in monitor. My Display Presets offers customized picture mode for specific software. It has automatically applied to picture mode you already preset. You don't need to select the picture mode each time.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WORKSPACE FOR MULTITASKING
Screen Split divides the display into multiple sections for different tasks by resizing the windows on the screen. Its advanced options have expanded to include 4 types of Picture-in-Picture(PIP) Mode among 14 options. With PIP Mode you can work on the main screen while watching a video in a smaller window floating on the screen.
OFFERS IMPROVED COLOR VISION TO COLOR WEAKNESS
Color revision algorithms are used to help those with color weakness who have difficulty distinguishing certain ranges of colors.
- 1600 x 900 Native display resolutions
- Contrast Ratio 600: 1
- 5MS (G to G) Response Time
- Color Weakness Mode, Filcker-Safe, My Display Presets, PIP,
- On Screen Control, Screen Split, Reader Mode
- Vesa™ Compliant Wall Mountable
- 3-Year Limited Warranty Parts/Labor/Backlight
- 4 SCREEN SPLIT
- Efficiently run several programs and have multiple active windows on the screen at the same time
- ON SCREEN CONTROL
- OnScreen Control allows you to modify your screen configuration by a few clicks without forcing physical buttons built in monitor
- FLICKER SAFE
- LG’s Flicker-Safe technology protects users’ eyes from fatigue by reducing flickering to almost zero
- SMART ENERGY SAVING
- LG’s Smart Energy Saving Mode reduces power consumption without lowering the brightness of the monitor