Global View simplifies management of Matrox QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controllers for quick and accurate deployment of large-scale video wall installations
MONTREAL, Quebec — May 18, 2021 — Matrox® Video is pleased to announce Global View, a new Matrox PowerWall™ software feature to simplify video wall designs with its Matrox QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controller product line. With Global View, the upgraded PowerWall software provides system integrators and AV professionals with an intuitive interface to intelligently manage multiple QuadHead2Go devices within a video wall ecosystem. The ability to configure multiple QuadHead2Go devices simultaneously facilitates rapid deployment of large-scale rectangular and artistic video walls for a wide range of mission-critical and digital signage applications.
Global control. Streamlined setup.
PowerWall software now features a simpler, more intuitive approach over its predecessor by offering access and visibility to all QuadHead2Go appliances and cards on a single canvas. Global View mode enables users to quickly manage QuadHead2Go devices and their connected monitors to test, simulate, and visualize and pixel- and bezel-accurate video wall configurations before deployment.
Global View's key features and benefits:
- Physical view: Configure multiple QuadHead2Go units, their connected displays, and the physical dimensions of a video wall to see an accurate preview of a video wall installation.
- Source view: Manage the settings and placement of an individual QuadHead2Go within the source content.
- Source media visualization: Change the source image that represents the source content being fed to the QuadHead2Go.
- Monitor management: Select from a pre-defined list of monitor brands and models to automatically calculate information such as required scaling and bezel values.
- Export specifications: Ensure accurate, streamlined setups by printing designs to provide AV installers with each monitor's specifications and precise placement on the video wall.
- Bezel Management: Manage bezel values across multiple QuadHead2Go units for displays in both rectangular and artistic configurations.
"Global View offers a significant enhancement to the Matrox QuadHead2Go experience," said Fadhl Al-Bayaty, business development manager at Matrox Video. "As our customers continue to create, experiment, and deploy larger-sized and/or uniquely-shaped video walls, we recognized how a ‘view all' feature eliminates many of the configuration complexities that come with high-density output projects. Global View in the PowerWall software now automates as much of the configuration process as possible, while saving on time, installation resources, and potential setup errors."
Matrox QuadHead2Go: Scalable, flexible, easy to deploy
Available in appliance or card form factors, Matrox QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controllers drive a single video source—up to 8K x 8K input resolution—across up to four displays in classic rectangular or artistic configurations. Multiple QuadHead2Go appliances or cards can be used together to easily scale up to a video wall of any possible dimension and complexity. Bezel management and HDCP are supported.
The new Matrox PowerWall software is now available in the latest PowerWall driver. To request a demo or learn more about either Matrox PowerWall or QuadHead2Go, contact Matrox.