Present a better image for your business:
Optimized for professional use, the slim, energy-efficient BRAVIA FW-85BZ40H combines bright 4K HDR image quality with easy operation, flexible networking/control and extensive integration options.
Every BRAVIA 4K Professional Display takes full advantage of latest consumer television technologies to ensure vibrant, high-brightness 4K HDR images that add impact to all your content. Beautiful pictures are balanced by Acoustic Multi-Audio™ for clear, immersive sound.
The BRAVIA FW-85BZ40H is designed for dependable 24/7 operation in a wide range of B2B applications. Side-mounted terminals allow easy access for cable connections. The display's elegantly minimal design is enhanced further for professional use with a four-sided aluminum bezel and full protective rear.
Pro mode allows quick and easy customization to suit different environments including corporate, education and hospitality, while One Step Setting optimizes display settings for signage and conference rooms at the touch of a single button. A powerful SoC platform with improved processing speeds allow apps and animation to run smoothly and efficiently alongside a stress-free user interface for easy operation.
Creating attractive digital signage is simple, mixing and displaying media files and online content with no need for additional hardware. The display's Android platform broadens control and customization options, while a wide range of API (Application Programming Interface) options enable remote control/monitoring and integration with external systems.
- 4K image resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels):
- 4K offers four times the detail of Full HD, with a resolution of over 8 million pixels bringing extra clarity to corporate display, education, and digital signage applications.
- Very high brightness and contrast:
- The high brightness, high contrast panel with Full Array local dimming is ideal for presenting 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) content, revealing subtle detail in bright highlights and areas of dark shadow.
- See finer detail:
- 4K X-Reality PRO upscales pictures closer to true 4K quality. Images are sharpened and refined in real time, revealing extra detail from lower-resolution picture sources.
- Rich, natural color with TRILUMINOS Display:
- TRILUMINOS Display maps colors from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing a world of more vivid, lifelike hues and tones.
- Smooth, fluid on-screen action:
- X-Motion Clarity™ ensures smoother, more natural reproduction of rapidly moving on-screen images.
- Quick set-up with Pro Mode:
- Customize and store display settings and features, then copy easily to multiple displays via USB flash memory.
- One Step Setting:
- A time-saver in corporate environments, One Step Setting optimizes picture and networking settings to suit meeting rooms and signage applications at the touch of a single button.
- Easily create digital signage:
- Integrated support for HTML5 makes it easy to produce compelling digital signage. Combine graphics, text, video and live web content to create attractive signage in minutes with no extra hardware or special training.
- Reliable 24/7 operation:
- BRAVIA is engineered for dependable round-the-clock operation in the most demanding corporate and AV presentation environments.
- Cast content with Apple AirPlay2:
- With Apple AirPlay2 it's easy to stream video and sound to BRAVIA right from an iPhone, iPad or Mac.
- Google Chromecast built in
- Cast videos and apps from a mobile device directly to BRAVIA with Google Chromecast. Just tap the Cast button on your Android or iOS device screen and instantly enjoy super-sized on BRAVIA.
- Versatile remote control:
- Control BRAVIA remotely – including on/off, input signal select and adjust volume – over IP via RJ45 by web API or via RS-232C.
- Connectivity when you need it most:
- The FW-85BZ40H supports Wi-Fi 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz as well as Bluetooth 4.2.