ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual display solutions, will highlight a wide range of interactive display solutions for next-generation teaching and learning at the ISTE Conference & Expo, June 24-27, 2018 in Chicago, IL. ViewSonic will showcase technologies including ViewBoard interactive flat panel displays and integrated software, that enhance interactive communications, as well as training to help teachers utilize their presentation and collaboration projects.
ViewSonic will feature a variety of display solutions, including:
- ViewBoard® Interactive Flat Panels
- 55-, 65-, and 75-inch Full HD and Ultra HD displays with responsive touch interactivity for powerful out-of-the box collaboration.
- ViewSonic is committed to meeting the demanding needs of its education customers.
With a full inventory of ViewBoard interactive flat panels, slot-in PCs, wall mounts, and trolley carts, ViewSonic has everything classrooms need for interactive learning. Not only do we have all qualifying models in stock, but we guarantee shipment within 7 business days of purchase order.*
- Esports Station with XG3220 Gaming Monitors
- The ViewSonic XG Series delivers high-performance features engineered especially for professional level gaming in competitive Esports programs.
- Boasting 32-inch display real estate, 4K Ultra HD resolution, and AMD FreeSync™ technology – these XG monitors provide a superior gameplay experience.
- LS830 Laser Projector
- With Full HD 1080p and 0.23 ultra-short throw ratio, the LS830 delivers an incredibly immersive experience in small spaces.
- The LS830 delivers 4,500 lumens of brightness and up to 20,000 hours** of virtually maintenance-free usage with a laser phosphor light source.
- myViewBoard™ Streamer Dongle
- The myViewBoard Streamer is a wireless dongle that can be plugged into any display with an HDMI input (such as projectors, monitors, etc.); the dongle can then receive content from a ViewBoard interactive flat panel.
- When combined with myViewBoard digital whiteboarding software, the ViewBoard IFP can act as host and control up to 4 myViewBoard Streamers at a time – providing for an incredibly collaborative SCALE-UP classroom solution.
“From interactive learning in the classroom and Esports arenas, to wayfinding and menuboards throughout a campus, ViewSonic offers all the display solutions that meet the distinct needs of next-generation schools,” said Sarah Kearns, commercial marketing director at ViewSonic Americas. “Dedicated to delivering a complete solution for our education customers, ViewSonic continues to partner with industry leaders like Qwizdom and Intel to provide powerful software solutions that bring out the best in their students and faculty.”
At ISTE 2018, ViewSonic continues to collaborate with top education experts to offer special teacher training. The ViewSonic booth will feature talks with industry experts Alice Keeler, Lisa Dabbs and Christine Pinto. These leaders will share their insights and best practices in regard to integrating technology into the classroom. Follow @viewsonicedu_us to stay up-to-date with the latest training schedule.
Providing support beyond its professional development options,ViewSonic also offers its ViewSchoolSM education program. ViewSchool provides educators the technology, tools, and training to bring the latest learning advantages to their classrooms, schools, or districts. ViewSchool provides exclusive educational product discounts, promotions, and other valuable offers designed specifically for K-12 and higher education. ViewSchool also includes video tutorials from EdTech and industry leaders, as well as white papers, and case studies that help teachers better utilize their ViewBoard interactive flat panel displays and software.
For more news and information about ViewSonic, visit us at ViewSonic.com and follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.