ViewSonic, Corp. announced today an integration with Zoom Video Communications, Inc. to boost workplace collaboration. ViewSonic’s myViewBoard™ software for interactive displays is now compatible with Zoom communication and collaboration software via Zoom’s SDK and API platforms. By integrating with Zoom, myViewBoard is able to deliver an even more comprehensive solution in its ViewBoard interactive flat panels.
This new access to the Zoom software adds a variety of new tools and functionality to the myViewBoard collaboration software already included on ViewBoards:
- Allows users to connect their Zoom credentials to myViewBoard whiteboarding software, enabling users to host video conferences directly from the myViewBoard interface by a single click
- Allows document sharing from remote participants
- Host high-quality conference call group for up to several dozen participants simultaneously
- Free version allows up to 40-minutes of conference call time
- Multiple optional service upgrades available to fit any company’s requirements
“The integration of Zoom allows ViewSonic’s high-performing collaboration myViewBoard software to deliver even more compelling enterprise-level capabilities,” said Andy Chien, product marketing manager for ViewSonic. “This means a user can be writing on a ViewBoard and simultaneously share their screen on a video call with an off-site team with Zoom software for a seamless enterprise-grade solution that boosts teamwork.”
Zoom software is available for download and is now compatible with ViewSonic myViewBoard software. All Zoom plans are compatible with myViewBoard.