The LED-Based M2e Portable and DLP PX748-4K Offer Big Picture Solutions for Home Entertainment, Gaming and Sharing Content
Brea, CA (June 15, 2021) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, will showcase its latest consumer-based projectors to ProjectorCentral's audience of A/V professionals and consumers during Projection Expo 2021, June 15-17, 2021. The company's virtual booth will feature its family of projection solutions, images, downloadable materials, and videos, including a video interview with ProjectorCentral editor-in-chief Rob Sabin that spotlights ViewSonic’s most important booth highlights.
With estimated street price of $999.99, the PX748-4K DLP® projector is an easy way to upgrade a home entertainment environment to 4K technology. The projector can be used for big picture enjoyment on a table-top or installed for a permanent home entertainment display solution. The M2e is an LED-based portable projector that comes with built-in Harman Kardon speakers, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity. At only 2.2 pounds, the M2e can be carried and used in various rooms in a home or while on-the-road.
"We’re happy to be showing off the latest consumer-based home entertainment projectors with the PX748-4K and M2e portable projector. The PX748-4K features a high brightness level and boasts an ultra-low input lag at 4.2ms with a 240Hz refresh rate (at 1080p resolution), making it ideal for big-screen entertainment day and night, especially for gaming," said Mia Shen, Sr. Business Line Manager of Projectors at ViewSonic. "The M2e is a native 1080p projector that was engineered to be portable and powerful, especially when sharing Full HD content. Users can watch the latest action movies or TV shows in Full HD resolution."
• Native 4K (3840x2160) projector with 4,000 ANSI lumens of brightness
• Direct big screen streaming with a single USB Type-C connector
• 2ms ultra-fast input lag at 240Hz refresh rate (at 1080p resolution)
• Installation friendly with 1.3x zoom, warping, automatic vertical keystone, and four-corner adjustment features.
• Home automation ready with LAN control and 12V trigger options
• Connectivity includes HDMI 2.0/HDCP1.4, USB Type-C and Audio-Out
• Available: July 2021 with an estimated street price of $999.99* [USD]
• LED-based projector with native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
• Easy set-up and use with single cable, USB Type-C connector and advanced instant auto focus and auto V keystone
• 125% Rec.709 color space for amazing image quality and proprietary Cinema SuperColor™+ technology
• Built-in Harman Kardon speakers; Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for flexible connectivity
• 2 pounds for portability
• Connectors include: HDMI 1.4/HDCP 1.4, MicroSD and Audio-out
• Available now with an estimated street price of $549.99* [USD]
• Native 4K (3840x2160) projector with 3,200 ANSI lumens of brightness
• 240Hz and 4.2ms response time (at 1080p resolution)
• Easy installation features include warping, automatic vertical, manual horizontal/vertical keystone, and four-corner adjustment
• Features the latest DLP XPR chipset from Texas Instruments for HDR/HLG content support
• Connectivity options include: HDMI 2.0/HDCP 1.4, USB 2.0, Audio-Out and RS232
• Up to 20,000 hours* (estimated) lamp life
• Available now with an estimated street price of $899.99* [USD]