From In-Class to Hybrid to Remote Learning, the Latest Teaching Solutions Create Better Learning Experiences for a Digital Classroom
PHILADELPHIA, PA (Oct. 26, 2021) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, presents its latest solutions for a collaborative and digital classroom with a variety of hardware and software tools at the EDUCAUSE 2021 Annual Conference in Philadelphia, PA, Oct. 26-29, 2021. As learning environments continue to evolve, ViewSonic is leading the way with innovative, teacher-centric solutions, services and support that improve student engagement and outcomes.
As schools continue adapting to fluid learning environments to match the needs of remote, in-class and hybrid settings, ViewSonic offers in-depth solutions from hardware to software to assist in developing and matching the needs of the digital classroom.
"ViewSonic is continuing to build on our commitment to the education community to deliver better hardware and software that meets the needs of our education partners," said Bari Gersten, vertical marketing manager for Education at ViewSonic Americas. "This latest generation of hardware and software technologies create learning environments that are even more engaging. The functionality of these solutions are more streamlined for ease-of-use, minimal IT management and maximum collaboration."
As one of the fastest growing EdTech solutions in digital learning, the myViewBoard™ software suite continues to lead the market with educator-centric, management features that transform remote and hybrid learning. The ViewSonic® myViewBoard™ software suite delivers powerful tools that empower teachers to build lesson plans, create engaging content and share lessons with students. It works with Windows-, Android- and cloud-based environments, and can work with existing technology for seamless integration.
A part of the ViewSonic myViewBoard education ecosystem, myViewBoard Manager Advanced™, myViewBoard Clips™ and myViewBoard Classroom™ let you do everything from managing multiple devices, creating engaging content to video-assisted learning and so much more.
myViewBoard Visual Learning Software Suite
- Collection of software tools as part of the myViewBoard education ecosystem
- Software suite includes: myViewBoard Manager Advanced, myViewBoard Clips, myViewBoard Classroom, and more
- Allows real-time wireless collaboration, screen mirroring/sharing and digital whiteboarding
- Works with Windows-, Android- and cloud-based environments
This latest generation of ViewBoard® IFP displays allows teachers and educators to access legacy files from the cloud and build new interactive lessons. IT administrators and teams can easily manage files from a secure cloud network, and curriculum directors can rest-assured that the myViewBoard™ software ecosystem can be easily integrated with online resources. The built-in myViewBoard digital whiteboarding and myViewBoard Cast™ software allows users to maximize the interactivity of the displays to engage, collaborate and communicate easily while the myViewBoard Manager allows IT administrators to control and monitor devices, as well as broadcast messages to any display panels from anywhere. A companion devise for the myViewBoard digital whiteboarding ecosystem, the ViewSonic® ViewBoard Box instantly transforms any touch display into a digital whiteboard. This includes any projector, interactive flat panel or touch monitor which can now be used as a content sharing hub for remote collaboration or distance learning. It also gives IT administrators the ability to control any device via a RS232 connection.
ViewBoard IFP52 Series Interactive Display
- Native 4K Ultra HD (3480x2160) resolution
- Integrated 45W sound bar (2x 15W front-facing speakers and 1x 15W subwoofer)
- Built-in microphone array with audio detection and noise cancellation capabilities and front-facing connectivity ports
- Front-facing USB-C connectivity provides up to 60W power delivery for convenient charging of your peripherals and accessories.
- Enhanced user interface for access to Side Tool Bars to easily call-up shortcut menus and access to On-Screen Display
- Comes with myViewBoard and ViewBoard Cast™ software for interactivity, collaboration, communication, and engagement
- Android 9.0 operating system and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome, and Linux, with full-touch input functionality for external devices that are connected to the displays
CDE8620-W Large Format Presentation Display
- 86-inch wireless presentation display with native 4K Ultra HD (3480x2160) resolution
- 450-nits of brightness, 178-degree viewing angles, 2x 16W speakers
- Intel® OPS Slot-in PC Compatible and 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi Slot
- Twin dual-core processors, 3GB RAM and 16GN internal memory
- Built-in ViewBoard Display app and ViewBoard Cast content sharing software*
- Secured by 42GearsSureMDM
TD2455 Podium Touch Display
- 24-inch touch display with 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
- 10-point Projected Capacitive (CPAC) screen for smooth and responsive writing experience (stylus included)
- Features SuperClear® IP panel and 3-sided ultra-thin bezel design
- DisplayPort out to easily connect to a projector or interactive whiteboard creating a podium touch display solution
- Connectors include: USB Type-C with 2-way 60w charging and DisplayPort