Company Showcases New Software Upgrades and Products for Immersive Learning and Flexible Learning Environments
DALLAS – TCEA, Booth #1313 (Feb. 8, 2022) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, showcases its wide range of display technologies, collaboration solutions and esports products for flexible, next-generation teaching and learning at the TCEA Conference, Feb. 8-10, 2022 in Dallas, TX. ViewSonic® esports and education solutions help transform classrooms into immersive and collaborative learning environments, from interactive learning with ViewBoard® interactive displays and myViewBoard™ collaborative software to esports curriculum and arena development solutions.
ViewSonic at TCEA will highlight:
•ViewBoard® Interactive Flat Panel Displays
- Award-winning 65-, 75- and 86-inch ViewBoard interactive displays with responsive multi-touch interactivity for powerful out-of-the box classroom collaboration
•myViewBoard™ Ecosystem Software Upgrades
The powerful myViewBoard software tool allows teachers to plan/build lessons, create engaging content, seamlessly import multimedia files, easily save to the cloud and connect with students. The latest upgrades include:
- Whiteboard: Open Learning Format (OLF): cross-platform support and Participation Mode in Whiteboard Windows
- Clips: Video quizzes; My Lesson Plans and Classroom Breakout Groups
- Manager/Manager Advanced: API Integration for message broadcasts; ViewBoard Box RS232 control for select non-ViewSonic displays (such as Promethean, SMART, Sharp, and Newline); User Access Management and Restore Point
•Esports Gaming Monitors
The ViewSonic ELITE™ XG271QG and ELITE XG251G deliver high-performance with features engineered for professional-level gaming in competitive esports.
- The XG271QG is a 27-inch QHD (2560x1440) monitor with 240Hz refresh rate, a 1ms response time and NVIDIA Reflect and GSYNC technologies
- The XG251G is a 25-inch monitor with native 1080p resolution with a 360Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time and NVIDIA Reflect and GSYNC technologies
"ViewSonic continues to engage and expand in the education space, and we're constantly integrating working solutions for teachers and students," said Kenneth Mau, director of Product and Channel Marketing at ViewSonic. "We want to energize and motivate students and encourage teachers to make the most of today's learning environment, whether remote, hybrid or in-classroom. ViewSonic products work with existing technologies and seamlessly fit into virtually any teaching/learning environment. As school's needs change, we have interactive learning and esports products that meet just about any demand."