AmpliVox Sound Systems, engineers, manufacturers and marketers of sound system technology, announced today "The 12 for 2012!" product line-up, a landmark expansion of its offerings by introducing 12 new products. The new products include elegant lecterns and podiums, high-tech public safety sound systems, and versatile audio products to enhance multi-media presentations, representing the largest expansion of AmpliVox’s line in its 60-year history.
“Sound system technology has taken another dramatic paradigm leap,” commented AmpliVox CEO Don Roth. “It’s our mission at AmpliVox to make the best presentation and sound amplification systems available to our customers. We are constantly striving to make our products simple, versatile, and easy to operate so that anyone can use them with a minimal learning curve.”
The leading products of this expansion effort fall into three main categories:
Lecterns: AmpliVox has added to its most popular podiums with:
• Acrylic Lecterns- Unique design with 14 choices in clear or tinted.
• Euro-Contemporary Lecterns- Contoured, modern designs in a selection
of upscale finishes.
• Pinnacle Lecterns- Classic, versatile lecterns formed in durable, lightweight hard shell plastic and available in an assortment of colors
• Visionary Lecterns- Dynamic presentation vehicle with breakthrough design that includes an integrated 17-inch LCD screen for Power Point, photo, or logo displays. Use your laptop for instant content updates.
Public Safety: AmpliVox continues to be a leader in the emergency management industry with new products that improve communication, crowd control, and efficiency in emergency situations, including:
• The Radio Hailer- A groundbreaking system that links emergency personnel to leadership through a combination of MURS handheld radios and loudspeaker stations.
• The Emergency Strobe Mity-Meg- AmpliVox’s powerful 10-Watt megaphone fully outfitted for safety with strobe light, siren, whistle, talk, and record/playback functions.
Multi-Media: AmpliVox offers a range of products designed to make multi-media presentations easy and seamless, including:
• Line Array Speaker- Three varieties of compact 30-watt stereo speakers with passive, wired or wireless mics. Designed for use with whiteboards and flat panel displays. 2U rackmount sized for carts and lecterns.
• Wireless Multimedia Amplifier- Standard 50 watt stereo amplifier now upgraded from 2-channel VHF frequency to 16-channel UHF receiver compatibility with wireless mic frequency spectrum from 584 to 608 MHz.
• Mity-Box Speaker-- A compact passive or amplified speaker for small venues, including classrooms and meeting rooms.
• Multimedia Computer Lecterns- Attractive lecterns to support and store multiple devices for multimedia presentations, including a rack-mount amplifier and data ports.
• Powered Desk/Wall Mount Stereo Computer Speaker- Crystal clear sound with wired connections.
• iPod Adapter Cable- A single split-cable design that allows users to power and play iPods simultaneously.
To learn more about the exciting new developments in AmpliVox’s product line, visit www.ampli.com.
AmpliVox ® Sound Systems products are predominately made in the USA, meet stringent UL standards, and come with an up to 6-year warranty. Our wide selection meets every speaker's sound coverage and style needs. Whether you are in a small meeting room of 30 people or a large 20,000 square foot auditorium of up to 10,000 people, AmpliVox ® Sound Systems' extensive range of superior quality, simple to operate and reliable electronics will provide maximum satisfaction and ensure a crystal clear message. Creators of the Pink Podium Promise cause marketing initiative, AmpliVox donates pink podiums and megaphones to breast cancer awareness organizations helping lead the effort to “Speak Up for the Cause”. Visit http://www.ampli.com for more information.
Photo Caption: AmpliVox’s Radio Hailer, for school and corporate application, enables emergency responders to coordinate efforts and issue crowd instructions from up to a mile away.