– Belden (NYSE: BDC), a world leader in the development of signal transmission solutions for the enterprise, industrial, data center, building management, broadcast, and security markets, recently unveiled a new initiative to support the mission-critical communications required by commercial enterprises today. Belden’s Total Enterprise Networks means best-in-class signal transmission solutions designed for deployment in virtually every corner of the enterprise – from the Data Center and Local Area Network (LAN), to wireless networking, audio/video applications, building control, security and alarm systems.
Belden Total Enterprise Networks: End-to-End Systems and Solutions
Belden Total Enterprise Networks deliver robust signal transmission solutions designed to support mission-critical communications systems and audio/video networks, premise security systems and building automation and control systems, where performance and reliability are paramount and downtime is not an option.
Belden’s commercial enterprise networking infrastructure solutions employ innovative technologies to create best-in-class products tuned to provide optimal system performance in all media. Product offerings include:
• High-bandwidth copper, optical fiber and wireless cabling and connectivity systems
• Cost-effective and optimized data center solutions
• Reliable HVAC and environmental control cables
• Professional-level video, sound and broadcast systems
• Largest selection of security and alarm cables
• End-to-end cable management systems
Belden supports its solutions with product warranty programs unmatched in the industry and a vast global network of certified installation partners and qualified technical service professionals. The ultimate goal of Belden’s Total Enterprise Networks approach is to maximize peace of mind by enabling commercial enterprises to reduce costs, minimize risk and simplify communications network and building operations.
For more information about Belden Total Enterprise Networks, request a copy of the new Total Enterprise Networks brochure by contacting Belden, at P.O. Box 1980, Richmond, Indiana 47375, 1.800.BELDEN.1. FAX: 765.983.5294. Or download a copy at our Web site: www.belden.com/Enterprise
Sending All the Right Signals – from industrial automation to data centers, from broadcast studios to aerospace, from cutting-edge wireless communications to consumer electronics, Belden people are committed to delivering the best signal transmission solutions in the world. Our associates worldwide work in copper cable, fiber, wireless technology, connectors, switches and active components to bring voice, video and data to your mission-critical application. With 2007 revenue of $2.0 billion, Belden has manufacturing capability in North America, Europe and Asia.
According to Andre Mouton, Belden’s Director of Enterprise Marketing, the Total Enterprise Networks concept evolved out of Belden’s long history in developing innovative products and groundbreaking technologies designed to ensure secure, efficient operation of enterprise communications. And Belden solutions are robust and reliable enough to meet current needs, with headroom to accommodate evolving advances, such as today’s movement to IP convergence.
Mouton states: "IP convergence refers to the transmission of different types of traffic – such as voice, data, video, wireless access and multimedia – over a single integrated network. Because of our global leadership in the communications infrastructure arena, Belden is uniquely positioned to assist enterprises as they face new challenges brought on by rapid advancements in information technology and the move toward IP convergence.
"No matter where an enterprise is on the path to total IP convergence, Belden’s Total Enterprise Networks approach enables incremental deployment while protecting network investments. Our solutions encompass a wide range of cabling systems, connectivity components, cable management solutions, technical support and services – all designed to simplify operations, minimize risk, and reduce total cost of ownership, while providing best-in-class performance and reliability."